Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Jan 26: That Tickles!

Another normal day today: work for Keith and I, school for Owen, then some play time, dinner, and then a little play time before bath & bed for Owen. Owen and Daddy fit some tickling in there at some point:

50mm, f2.0, 1/50s, ISO 1250, matrix metering, aperture priority, light bulb white setting

  • I'm not sure why I'm afraid to go to 1600 ISO, but I am. I had to turn on two lights to get enough light to do this, and it's still pretty soft, especially since they are moving. But I also want to avoid the flash. The light in this picture seems harsh enough as it is.
  • I need to do some photos away from our house. Taking pics here is starting to become somewhat of a chore. Keith suggested I take the camera to work. We'll see about that, but I will be out and about this weekend a bit.

2 comments:

  1. Did you notice that Keith's profile is on the back of the couch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great shot. :) The lighting is much more natural in this one. This weekend should provide plenty of great photo ops!

    ReplyDelete