Monday, January 18, 2010

Jan 18: Another day of P&S

Since I had to download the pictures from this weekend from the point and shoot, I decided to take today's picture with that camera as well:

5.8mm (37mm equiv), f2.6, 1/200s, cropped slightly

  • Since I don't know my p&s camera very well, I am frustrated with not knowing how to change the settings, but no willing to learn at this point. So I tried to get creative with composition. Not really sure if I succeeded here, although this is an angle you're not likely to view a bathroom sink at very often.
  • The picture quality is not so wonderful. I can't figure out how to tell what ISO the camera used, but that's what I'm going to blame (plus a cheap camera).
  • Maybe one of these days I'll do a P&S week to force me to get creative and learn the settings, but for now I want my DSLR back!!

1 comment: