Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Jan 13: Neighborhood Collage

Owen and I went for another photo walk this afternoon after I got home from work (but before everyone else got home from work - I feel funny walking around the neighborhood taking pictures of other people's houses/yards with this huge lens). Here is the result:


  • This is obviously not just one picture, but it is one .jpg, so I don't consider it cheating. :-)
  • I felt like some of my photos had a theme or "feel" to them, so I felt like they needed to be seen together. Then I noticed the "collage" feature in Picasa, so I thought I'd try it.
  • The neighborhood is actually quite nice, so please don't judge it by just these pictures. I don't know the neighbor that has the "No Trespassing sign" in his front yard, and I'm not sure I want to. I thought the weird mailboxes were interesting, and I was a bit surprised they were allowed by the HOA.
  • I just realized that I also took a good picture of an old Ford truck that I should have included as well. Oh, well. It's too late to fix it now.

1 comment:

  1. Cool, I like it. It captures of the feeling of life in your neighborhood pretty well I think.

    ReplyDelete