Monday, March 15, 2010

Mar 14: Baby Felicity

I am writing this a day late because Sunday was a fairly busy day. Ultimate practice in the morning, 12:30pm mass, home for a nap, then prep for, and the actual, dinner party. Our friend Emma who moved to St. Louis, and who recently had a baby, was in town, so we invited her and some common friends over for dinner.

From Runners Up

50mm, f/1.8, 1/20s, ISO 1600, no post-processing
  • Obviously not a very good picture, mainly because there was not enough light to get a fast enough shutter speed, and I didn't want to use the flash, as Emma was trying to get Felicity to sleep. But I wanted to capture at least some pictures.
  • I am bummed at myself for not getting the camera out earlier in the night (this was almost towards the end). Earlier I would have had much better light, a happier baby, and more subjects to shoot as well. I really need to work on remembering to get the camera out.

2 comments:

  1. Is this with your XSi, or is that still out of commission? Or is it someone else's XSi that was out of commission...? Maybe I'm just confused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be thinking of someone else's. :-) I took this with my Canon 30D and my "Nifty Fifty" Canon 50mm 1.8.

    ReplyDelete